Veterinary Equipment Financing Made Easy
We know that your time is valuable. The veterinary equipment search can be long and difficult, so Trust Capital uses a simplified online application process to get you the financing that you need as fast as possible. Compared to traditional lenders that finance veterinary equipment, our advantages to you include:
- 100% purchase financing
- Up to $300,000 with a simple one-page application
- Up to $5,000,000 with financial disclosure
- Next-day funding with pre-funding available for approved equipment vendors
- Deferred payment options and terms up to seven years
- No down payment requirements
- Same day approvals
- Eligibility for all new and used vet equipment purchases
- No age restrictions
A Broad Range of Veterinary Equipment Financing Solutions…
Whether replacing outdated or failed equipment, expanding or simply taking advantage of an opportunity to surpass competition, Trust Capital can create a solution that minimizes cost and maximizes return. Trust Capital makes leasing FAST....EASY....FLEXIBLE.
In addition to Standard Leases* we offer Flexible Payment Plans.
- $99 for the first 12 months: Requires only $99 to start
- 90 Day Deferral: Offers payments of only $0 for the first three months
- Seasonally Varied: Matches payment plans to a business' uneven cash flow
- "0% Interest" for 24 Months with a 20% buyout (restricted to specific equipment)
- "Stepped Down" Leases: Payments mirror the declining value of the equipment
- Fast approvals online application only up to $300,000.00, full financials above $300,000.00
- *Standard products offer Fair Market Value, 10% and $1 buyouts and terms from 12 - 84 months
Our Widened Credit Appetite offers financing to all levels of credits, as well as start up businesses.
Add on other equipment such as computers, software, printers, etc. from multiple equipment vendors and enjoy the convenience of one monthly payment for all of your equipment needs.
Start Up Veterinary Equipment Financing
Having the most reliable and upgraded veterinary equipment for your start up practice, acquired with affordable and fixed monthly payments, can have a lot of benefits for your start up veterinary practice. Lease equipment that depreciates and save your working capital for things that appreciate like hiring the best people, new location rent, inventory and supplies. Compared to traditional lenders, our advantages to you include:
- 100% purchase financing
- Up to $150,000 with a simple one-page application
- Up to $3,000,000 with financial disclosure
- Next-day funding with pre-funding for equipment vendors available
- 12 - 72 month fixed payment terms
- No down payment requirements - qualified borrowers
- Lowest Rates in the industry for qualified borrowers
- Eligibility for all new and used equipment purchases
- No debt on owners personal credit reports
- No pre-payment penalties
Credit Requirements for start up veterinary businesses:
- Business license or active business entity with the secretary of state
- Personal guarantees required from all owners
- Minimum 640 credit score
- No bankruptcies in the last 7 years
- No unresolved tax liens
Aggressive Trade-in / Upgrade / Veterinary Equipment Refinancing Programs.
At Trust Capital, we can help with financing programs specifically for veterinary equipment and also offer a FLEXLEASE option that allows our customers to trade up to newer technology during the term of the contract.
As specialists in the veterinary industry, we understand the necessity to keep your veterinary equipment current with the latest technology. Our detailed knowledge of the equipment, and our extensive experience within the resale community, enables us to make upgrading Easy and Affordable.
After 18 months you can buy out of the equipment lease contract and upgrade into a new piece of equipment without any prepayment penalties or just buy it out so you don't have to pay all the future interest. The smartest time to upgrade your equipment is at the 36 month payment on a 60 month lease or even smarter if you can afford it is to upgrade your equipment at your 18 month payment on a 36 month lease. You'll stay ahead with technology and not realize a difference in payment. Contact Trust Capital at 866-458-4777 when you're ready to upgrade your equipment.
At Trust Capital, we love working with veterinarians!
We have utilized our years in business, experience with veterinary equipment vendors, and formal resources to weed out veterinary equipment vendors that are not well suited for our healthcare customers. To that end, we have found some very reputable, strong, and successful veterinary equipment vendors we are happy to share with you.
If you would like Trust Capital to provide you with a list of reputable veterinary equipment vendors in your area, we ask that you please visit our Equipment Locator page and fill out the short form.
Our application process is easy. Simply fill out our quick, online application and start the process of securing financing for your start up practice. Our knowledgeable finance experts are here to assist you in obtaining a start up financing loan.
If you have any questions, we invite you to contact us