Start Increasing Your Equipment Sale
Our vendor finance program improves cash flow and liquidity while preserving capital, and provide your clients with predictable, low monthly payments and flexible pay structures.
A vendor finance program can benefit your organization in a variety of ways, and partnering with Trust Capital is both easy and profitable. Trust Capital takes the time to understand your needs and will create a Customized Financing Solution that will satisfy both your sales team and your clients. Our goal is to find a financing solution that will help drive sales, increase approvals and closing percentages, and streamline the entire funding process for you.ant you to succeed and our start up financing programs will give you the tools needed to do so.
Why Partner With Trust Capital
- Boost productivity by removing the administration burden of managing your own equipment financing program, without hiring new employees. Trust Capital provides a streamlined application lifecycle and consistent communication.
- Increase Communication with Trust Capital's Assurance web portal that provides up to the minute status updates, automated deal workflow needs updates, sales/marketing support, application processing, quotes, reports, credit underwriting, pricing and documentation.
- Increase revenue's by gaining repeat sales that easy to add on to your customer's current financing program. A customized financing solutions with Trust Capital makes it simple to upgrade and finance additional equipment.
- Increase efficiency with the full service approach and just one point of contact. The Trust Capital full service approach provides access to a wide selection of premiere funding sources and a full suite of financing products to meet your clients’ specific needs. Best of all, everyone in your organization can contact just one person to get the service they need.
- Close the sale quicker by offering your customers easy payment solutions that will keep the sales process moving. Passing the lease to other finance companies or banks often causes unpredictable delays that could decline the credit or refer the deal to another vendor.
Since the cost of utilizing Trust Capital is related to the success of the program, there is very little risk to you, but many opportunities to build success and profits!