Electronic Medical Records Financing
At Trust Capital will finance 100% of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) or Electronic Health Records (EHR) software costs and all hardware that may be included.
We can also finance software as a service "SAAS" also known as a web based service which stores applications, messaging and management software in a secure environment, and is now more affordable by means of Financing.
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) include more than $19 billion in funds for healthcare IT. It is focused on implementation of electronic health / medical records, also known as EMR/EHR.
A broad range of EMR/EHR financing solutions.
Whether replacing outdated or failed EMR/EHR software, expanding or simply taking advantage of an opportunity to surpass competition, Trust Capital can create a solution that minimizes cost and maximizes return. Trust Capital makes financing software FAST....EASY....FLEXIBLE.
In addition to Standard financing we offer Flexible Payment Plans.
- $99 for the first 6 months: Requires only $99 to start
- 90 Day Deferral: Offers payments of only $0 for the first three months
- Seasonally Varied: Matches payment plans to a business' uneven cash flow
- "0% Interest" for 24 Months with a 20% buyout (restricted to specific equipment)
- "Stepped Down" Leases: Payments mirror the declining value of the software
- Customer Specific structures are also available
- *Standard products offer Fair Market Value, 10% and $1 buyouts and terms from 12-84 months
EMR and EHR are not the same.
EMR is the electronic, person-specific record of health-related information that is created and managed and consulted within a single healthcare system or organization. It is the legal record of services provided.
Trust Capital will finance 100% of the EMR/HER software cost and all hardware that may be included. Terms are up to 72 months and can defer up to the first 12 payments at $99. We also will prefund most EMR vendors so they can build the software specific to the practice.
There are 3 models that are currently being used.
- The traditional server model where the hardware server is resident at the physician’s office. This is owned by the practice.
- A virtual server model where the server and backup are located at remote location and serviced by the EMR vendor. The server is typically owned by the medical practice.
- The cloud based system or SaaS where all the data is stored on a remote server owned by the EMR vendor. The computers are resident at the doctor’s office but they access all information via the web and pay a monthly service fee for all services.
We have been financing many EMR/HER installations and believe this to be the future of medical records
For those doctors just opening their first practice, we will finance build-outs or leasehold improvements, supply working capital, and provide financing for all the equipment.
We also have our Working Capital Program to increase operational cash flow, pay taxes, improve marketing, debt consolidation, practice acquisition and serve your general capital needs. Terms ranging from 3 to 10 years.
"WE FINANCE THE CLOUD"
Never purchase physical hardware or software management systems again. Transform your internal sales operations, into a smooth and affordable web-based power house! Software as a Service "SaaS," also known as a web based service which stores applications, messaging and management software in a secure environment, and is now more affordable by means of Financing!
DOES A SINGLE PLATFORM / SAAS SEEM OUT OF REACH FOR YOUR BUSINESS? Significant costs associated with SaaS include:
- User license for each employee
- Additional applications (messaging, reporting, marketing, lead generation, etc)
- Paying for all subscriptions and services for the duration of the year in full, up front
We have utilized our years in business, experience with EMR vendors, and formal resources to weed out EMR vendors that are not well suited for our customers. To that end, we have found some very reputable, strong, and successful EMR vendors we are happy to share with you.
If you would like Trust Capital to provide you with a list of reputable EMR/EHR vendors in your area, we ask that you please visit our Equipment Locator page and fill out the short form.
Our application process is easy. Simply fill out our quick, online application and start the process of securing financing for your start up practice. Our knowledgeable finance experts are here to assist you in obtaining a start up financing loan.
If you have any questions, we invite you to contact us