Short & Long Haul Trailer Financing & Leasing
Trust Capital is a full service commercial transportation Finance company. We've paved the way with specialty trailer finance products that bring you fast approvals and a finance package to meet your needs. You won't hear about age restrictions and you can buy from private parties.
With Trust Capital, be assured that you are dealing with a reputable, reliable, consistent organization. Our over 10 years of commercial trailer financing experience has taught us how to implement all facets of commercial transportation financing and make it easier for the customer, you.
Whether replacing outdated or failed Trucks and Trailers, expanding or simply taking advantage of an opportunity to surpass competition, Trust Capital can create a solution that minimizes cost and maximizes return. Trust Capital makes leasing FAST....EASY....FLEXIBLE.
In addition to Standard trailer finance agreements, we offer Flexible Payment Plans.
- $99 for the first 6 months: Requires only $99 to start
- 90 Day Deferral: Offers payments of only $0 for the first three months
- Seasonally Varied: Matches payment plans to a business' uneven cash flow
- "0% Interest" for 24 Months with a 20% buyout (restricted to specific equipment)
- "Stepped Down" Leases: Payments mirror the declining value of the equipment
- Customer Specific structures are also available
- *Standard products offer Fair Market Value, 10% and $1 buyouts and terms from 12-84 months
- TRAC Leases
- Master lease lines for fleet financing
- No pre payment penalties
- A broad range of trailer types from low boy trailers to refrigerated trailers.
We have our Working Capital Program to increase operational cash flow, pay taxes, improve marketing, debt consolidation, repair equipment and serve your general capital needs. This is coterminous with your commercial trailer loan.
We have our Factoring/Invoice Purchasing Program. By selling your company's accounts receivable, you can streamline cash flow, increase working capital and grow your trucking business more rapidly than with traditional banking products.
Having the most reliable and upgraded trailers for your start up business, acquired with affordable and fixed monthly payments, can have a lot of benefits for your start up business. Lease trucks that depreciate and save your working capital for things that appreciate like hiring the best people, new location rent, inventory and supplies. Compared to traditional lenders, our advantages to you include:
- 100% purchase financing
- Up to $150,000 with a simple one-page application
- Up to $3,000,000 with financial disclosure
- Next-day funding with pre-funding for equipment vendors available
- 12 - 72 month fixed payment terms
- No down payment requirements - qualified borrowers
- Lowest Rates in the industry for qualified borrowers
- Eligibility for all new and used equipment purchases
- No debt on owners personal credit reports
Credit Requirements for start up trucking companies:
- Business license or active business entity with the secretary of state
- Personal guarantees required from all owners
- Minimum 600 credit score
- No bankruptcies in the last 7 years
- No unresolved tax liens
Preferred Trailer Finance Program
- No age restrictions
- low rates
- terms up to 84 months depending on age of collateral
- A to D credits approved
- Deferred payment plans; up to the first 12 payments at $99
- 100% purchase financing
- Up to $300,000 with a simple one-page application
- Up to $5,000,000 with financial disclosure
- Next-day funding with pre-funding available for approved equipment vendors
- Deferred payment options and terms up to seven years
- No down payment requirements
- Same day approvals
Commercial Fleet Financing Programs
- lowest commercial trailer interest rates
- Must have a minimum of 4 power units in fleet
- 24 hour turnaround
Our application process is easy. Simply fill out our quick, online application and start the process of securing financing for your start up practice. Our knowledgeable finance experts are here to assist you in obtaining a start up financing loan.
If you have any questions, we invite you to contact us