We have found when working with strong vendors, YOU the customer receive better equipment, better service, better trade in value, and a much better experience when acquiring necessary equipment. We have looked at the following characteristics of vendors:
- Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) reports that provide their paydex (how they pay their bills) time in business, # of employees, annual sales, background on the principles and other pertinent information.
- BBB reports
- Experience in the industry. Do they service their equipment? Do they have a service designate or certified to service the equipment they sell? Are they manufacturers or distributors or are they importing from outside the US? Do they over promise and under deliver?
- Does the equipment meet FDA guidelines? Is it FDA approved? Does it have CPT codes for reimbursement?
- Does it qualify for 179 Tax treatment write off?
- Do their require prefunding prior to shipment?
We will be happy to share this information with you and send you a list of respectable vendors for your specific equipment. If you would like us to send you the D B report of your choice please check that box. If you are a customer of ours we can also send you YOUR D B report.