Are you planning to buy brewery equipment for your startup brewery business?
Almost every startup business will encounter problems. One of those is the lack of capital. You need a lot of money to run your business’ daily operations.
Manufacturers in the brewery industry need to maintain a high standard in the equipment that they use. And that costs money. Fortunately, brewery equipment financing can help you buy the right equipment you need to be successful.
For the past 10 years, the brewery industry has changed quite a lot. The industry is a lot more competitive. That means the ways of producing the best beers must be taken to the next level.
As a brewer, your primary goal is to produce the best beers, and to stand out from the others. You can achieve this by doing the right brewing process with the best and most reliable equipment.
So let’s start talking about brewery equipment leasing and financing and what it can do for your business.
What is Brewery Equipment Financing
For start-up breweries, branding is everything. And that means you must lead with your best foot forward. As the quote goes, “The first impression lasts.” That’s why you need to make sure your customers remember you positively on their first experience.
Your craft beers must be that good. Really good… good enough to make your customers crave for it!
Along with the great ingredients and great recipe, having the right equipment can make you produce the best-tasting craft beers. The quality of your craft beers will greatly depend on your equipment.
Get New Brewery Equipment
Old equipment or equipment that needs maintenance will affect your business significantly. It affects manufacturing productivity and product quality. That’s why you need to replace the wearing out equipment immediately.
Fortunately you don’t need to get new equipment with all your capital… you can use brewery equipment financing to get the equipment you need from day one.
Brewery equipment financing is tailored specifically for businesses in the brewery industry. This loan often last for 13 to 60 months, and it is offered with an affordable monthly payment. It can help craft brewers with funding especially if the business needs the latest brewery equipment.
Brewery Equipment You’ll Need
Here are some of the equipment that you can acquire with brewery equipment financing:
- Fermentation tanks
- Grain handlers
- Brewing kettles
- Bottling lines
- Canning lines
- Labeling machines
- Refrigerators / Coolers
- Bottling equipment
Whether you have a startup brewery or you’re planning to expand your successful breweries, brewery equipment financing can help you. How you’ll be able to afford to get the latest and most reliable equipment will be your least of your concerns or challenges.
In addition, often the terms and conditions of brewery equipment financing, along with effective business strategies, can help you get a much faster return on investment.
Once you know how much can afford to spend every month on brewery equipment than you can back into how much brewery equipment you can afford to buy for your brewery. Here's a handy brewery equipment lease calculator.
What Are The Requirements?
The requirements for brewery equipment leasing and financing differs between brewery financing companies. The most common requirements for this type of loan is your personal credit, yearly income on your most recent tax return and your industry experience.
Just like any other loan, this loan will depend on your credit history. If you have a good credit, your chances of getting this loan will increase. You will also have the chance to get a better deal if you have a good credit.
When it comes to bad credit, with banks you’ll only have a 50-50 chance of getting approved. On the other hand, with some financing companies, if your credit is bad, their approval will be based on your industry experience, money down, collateral and yearly income.
The Benefits Of Brewery Equipment Financing & Leasing
Brewery equipment financing & leasing will help you acquire the most reliable tools and equipment for your successful brewery. In addition, here are some additional benefits that you can get when leasing brewery equipment:
- Financing brewery equipment will increase your buying power. Usually there’s no down payment required when you are leasing the equipment. That means you can preserve your capital and acquire even more equipment to grow your business faster.
- Leasing brewery equipment can also give you tax deductions. Unlike purchasing equipment, leasing equipment has tax deductions. Tax benefits will be beneficial especially if you have a startup brewery business. Structured as a brewery equipment loan. You can take advantage of section 179 and depreciate the entire amount of the assets you buy your first year with possible bonus depreciation. You can also structure it as a true FMV Buyout lease and write off 100% of your payments off your taxable income. Please consult a tax advisor to assist you on how you can maximize the tax benefits of leasing equipment.
- Reduce your operating expenses. Newer equipment tends to run more efficiently, and thus help reduce utility costs. Utility costs are significant when running brewing equipment so the savings may be substantial.
- Reduce your maintenance costs. New equipment requires less maintenance, and breaks down less frequently. Financing companies can often roll the costs of repairs into the monthly finance payments. This can help you save more money for other brewery business expenses.
- Upgrade or trade in brewery equipment leasing. With the proper brewery lease agreement or structure as a true lease and return the equipment at the end of term and upgrade to new brewery equipment at your desired term. Match the equipments most useful and profitable time with your lease term. While taking advantage of lower payments and higher tax write offs.
Use our brewery finance calculator to calculate how much your brewery financing payments could be and how much brewery equipment you can afford to buy based on your monthly budget.
Finding The Best Brewery Finance Companies
The best way to look for the best brewery financing companies in the united states that offers great benefits and affordable rates is by searching the internet. Numerous equipment finance company websites are all over the internet: offering great deals for brewery loans and/or equipment financing.
The question is... how can you trust them?
A lot of those websites will promise you affordable rates, low payments, and better services. These websites are just attracting visitors because they are just trying to secure deals faster.
You might get equipment financing, but you’ll probably pay a lot more in the long run than you really should.
The Recommended Brewery Equipment Financing Company
Among the equipment financing websites on the internet that offer brewery financing is Trust Capital. This company is one of the most trusted financiers in terms of great deals and affordable rates.
Unlike most other equipment financing companies, Trust Capital doesn’t require any down payments or upfront cost. They also recognize that their client’s time is valuable... which is why applying is very easy.
Trust Capital uses a simplified application process to get you the financing that you need as fast as possible.
Here are the advantages that you can get for using Trust Capital compared to traditional financial institutions:
- 100% purchase financing
- Up to $300,000 with a simple one-page application
- Up to $5,000,000 with financial disclosure
- Next-day funding with pre-funding available
- Flexible payment options and terms. $99 For the first 6 months. Terms up to 84 months.
- No down payment requirements
- Same day approvals
- Eligibility for all new and used equipment purchases.
The flexible payment and affordable rates of brewery equipment financing by Trust Capital USA will help your business cashflow, especially when you are just getting started.
This will give your business some sort of a “breathing room” while repaying the loan. In fact, you may hardly notice that you are repaying the loans because they offer services that can help you increase your sales and gain a faster return on investment.
If you need to replace or upgrade an equipment, they will help you get brand-new replacement equipment for an affordable price.
Finally, all of this great advantages and benefits are available even if you have a bad credit. You just need to be in business for at least two months to qualify for brewery finance.
Final Thoughts About Brewery Financing
Brewery leasing equipment is your answer to help you start up your brewing business quickly and effectively. With the right brewery financing, you can start building your business and producing the best beer… and create a great first impression to the marketplace.
If you find value in this blog post, please share it with others whom may be interested in learning about brewery equipment financing.
If you have any brewery equipment financing questions, please feel free to call Trust Capital at 866-458-4777. We will give you straight forward answers about all your brewery equipment loan options out there.