By selling your company's accounts receivable, you can streamline cash flow, increase working capital and grow your business more rapidly than with traditional banking products.
Unlimited source of financing for your company's growth. Accounts Receivable Financing / Factoring is the purchase of accounts receivable invoices at a discount. If you sell your products or services to businesses that pay in 30, 60, 90 days or more, Trust Capital has a liquidity solution for you. We can finance companies that are start-ups, losing money, or in bankruptcy because accounts receivable financing is based on your customer's credit, not yours. This is not a "debt." You are selling an asset. But it is more than just an asset sale; it is like outsourcing your accounts receivable department. Factors provide valuable services. They check your customer's credit for you and notify you of bad risks and they provide detailed monthly statements. Qualifying accounts even get free credit insurance.
- Cash in 24 hours
- No personal guarantees
- We finance any type of business
- No recourse even if the account does not pay
- Credit insurance on your clients at no cost to you
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- No Fixed Payments
- As sales and receivables increase, funding Increases
- Focus on your business, not collections
- Take advantage of early payment or bulk purchase discounts from your suppliers
- Ability to service large and / or unexpected orders
- Accounts receivable financing is more flexible and quicker than bank loans
- Fund payroll or other operating expenses
- Purchase inventory to take advantage of bulk/early payment discounts
- Fund expansion and growth
- Respond to seasonal demands and opportunities
- Take on that large new account with confidence
Our online application process is quick and easy. Simply click here for our quick, online application and start the process of securing Factoring / Invoice Purchasing. Our knowledgeable finance experts are here to assist you with your financing requests.
Our application process is easy. Simply fill out our quick, online application and start the process of securing financing for your start up practice. Our knowledgeable finance experts are here to assist you in obtaining a start up financing loan.
If you have any questions, we invite you to contact us