Start up Equipment Leasing & Working Capital Programs
Unlike other financial institutions, Trust Capital approves start up companies for equipment financing. Having the most reliable and upgraded equipment for your start up business, acquired with affordable and fixed monthly payments, can have a lot of benefits for your start up business. Lease equipment that depreciates and save your working capital for things that appreciate like hiring the best people, new location rent, inventory and supplies. Compared to traditional lenders, our start up equipment leasing advantages to you include:
- 100% purchase financing
- Up to $150,000 with a simple one-page application
- Up to $3,000,000 with financial disclosure
- Next-day funding with pre-funding for equipment vendors available
- 12 - 72 month fixed payment terms
- No down payment requirements - qualified borrowers
- Lowest Rates in the industry for qualified borrowers
- Eligibility for all new and used equipment purchases
- No debt on owners personal credit reports
- No pre-payment penalties
Credit Requirements for start up companies:
- Business license or active business entity with the secretary of state
- Personal guarantees required from all owners
- Minimum 600 credit score
- No bankruptcies in the last 7 years
- No unresolved tax liens
Our start up financing programs are designed specifically with the entrepreneur in mind and provide the capital needed to get your business up and running. Starting your own business can be a daunting task. At Trust Capital, we are here to lend a helping hand.
Our financing experts are versed in the needs of new business owners and will design a custom financing solution that meets your unique requirements. At Trust Capital, we want you to succeed and our start up financing programs will give you the tools needed to do so.
Equipment Leasing & Working Capital For New Businesses In Any Industry
Working Capital For New Businesses
Trust Capital provides a quick and efficient financing experience to businesses from Medical offices to Trucking companies and every industry in between. Whether you’re looking to consolidate debt, market your services, upgrade equipment or simply want to increase your operational cash flow, Trust Capital and our affiliates have a program for you.
Traditional equipment lenders work with a wide range of businesses and are not in tune with the challenges you face everyday. From day one, Trust Capital has been committed to providing business professionals with customized solutions and an unparalleled financing experience.
We can help you get a personal loan up to $150,000.00. If you have over 4 months time in business generating at least $10,000 in revenues we can help you with a business cash advance with no pre payment penalties.
We've helped with small business startup loans using an SBA 7 loan as well.
We can point you in the right direction to get start up business credit cards as well.
Start up Equipment Leasing and Financing Highlights:
- Terms for your review in as little as 24 HOURS, wire transfer in just 5 DAYS
- Equipment Financing Approvals up to $1,000,000.00
- Loan will not appear on personal credit
- NO hard collateral required
- NO upfront fees for qualified buyers
- Affordable, fixed monthly payment
- Review your terms with ZERO cost or obligation
- FLEXIBLE use of funds- the choice is yours!
- Terms up 72 month’s
- Lowest Rates in the industry
Borrowing with Trust Capital is straightforward, secure and convenient. We don’t spring random fees on you, we don’t hike up your interest rate, we don’t require you to collateralize your loan with personal assets and we don’t need you to write us a novel on why you deserve a loan for your business.
Don't bother raising money from friends and family for start up equipment leasing. Trust Capital can easily help you get all the mission critical equipment you need for your new company.
Our application process is easy. Simply fill out our quick, online application and start the process of securing financing for your start up practice. Our knowledgeable finance experts are here to assist you in obtaining a start up financing loan.
If you have any questions, we invite you to contact us